Discover New England with Adventures by Disney
Farm fresh food … covered bridges … beautiful foliage … the seaside towns … the history … the lobster dinners?
Starting in May 2022, families will have the chance to discover all this and more with the all-new Adventures by Disney guided vacation to New England: Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
With bike rides through Burlington, carriage tours through Acadia National Park, lobster feasts in Bar Harbor and tours of covered bridges in Vermont, this adventure will help you experience life as a New Englander and get a glimpse of all that makes this part of the U.S. so captivating.
Highlights of the eight-day, seven-night New England adventure include:
- A morning of exploration at the Shelburne Museum, where you’ll work with a 19th-century printing press, visit the Locomotive 220 — which pulled trains carrying U.S. presidents Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Dwight D. Eisenhower — and ride a vintage carousel. And for art fans, Shelburne Museum is also renowned for its famed Folk Art collection.
- A stay at the historical Trapp Family Lodge, the former home of Maria and Baron von Trapp. There, you’ll learn the story of how the famous von Trapp family left their home in the hills of Austria and settled in the picturesque hills of Vermont. And you might just be inspired to sing a few do-re-mi’s while taking in the beautiful view of the rolling hills.
- An afternoon cruise along Lake Champlain on Vermont’s largest cruise ship and floating restaurant. There, you’ll enjoy lunch and a narrated adventure aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen.
- Active adventures in the skies, as you take part in zip-tour, tree-top and sky bridge experiences in Stowe.
- A leisurely bike ride, with stops at Oakledge Park, the Burlington Earth Clock and North Beach. You’ll also experience Burlington’s vibrant downtown area.
- Coastal explorations of Bar Harbor with a sailing aboard a two-mast schooner and a kayaking tour along the scenic shoreline.
- Journeys through Acadia National Park with horse-drawn carriage rides along the park’s historic roads and a coach tour of the spectacular vistas of Sand Beach, Otter Point, Jordan Pond, Thunder Hole and Cadillac Mountain.
- A sampling of authentic New England cuisine, including a lobster and clam bake dinner with views overlooking the waterfront in Bar Harbor, a serving of traditional popovers and tea at Jordan Pond House in Acadia National Park and fresh farm-to-table dining at Clemmons Family Farm in Vermont.
Ten New England departures will be offered between May and October 2022, four of which are reserved for adult guests. And for those of you wanting to see those famous fall colors, three of the adult-exclusive departures are scheduled during prime leaf-peeping season, the time of year when many travelers venture to New England to see the breathtaking fall foliage.
Learn more about traveling with Adventures by Disney here: Adventures By Disney
See a list of all the places Adventures by Disney goes here: Adventures by Disney Destinations
If you’re to ready start planning your family’s Disney vacation, if you need more information or if you just want to ask a question call me at 901-828-6354, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Send Margaret A Message‘ button.
Remember there is never any additional cost or fee for using my services.
For more updates and Top 5 Lists check back here often and follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MouseFanMargaret.