The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festivals starts Thursday at Walt Disney World.
This year’s festival is the longest ever at 129 days running July 15th – November 20th.
The 2021 version also includes seven new marketplaces:
- The Noodle Exchange (Near Traveler’s Café)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- The Rotunda Bistro (American Adventure Rotunda)
- The Swanky Saucy Swine (Near Disney Traders)
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience
- Lobster Landing (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening Oct. 1
- Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening Oct. 1
Last week Walt Disney World released all the menus for Food & Wine, and I went through and picked out a few of the items I want to try this year. Here’s just a few:
Appleseed Orchard (Canada Theatre)
- Apple Crumble Tart (new)
Belgium (Between France and Morocco) – Opening Oct. 1
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
The Alps (Near Germany) – Opening Oct. 1
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette
NEW! Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening Oct. 1
- Cowboy Macaroni and Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers, and Onion Straws (new)
David will want this one:
NEW! Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Grilled Kebabs with Couscous, Tomato-Onion Salad, and Garlic Aïoli (new)
And we’re definitely going to do this ‘cheese scavenger hunt’:
Emile’s Fromage Montage is the perfect way to get your cheese fix if you are a cheese lover like I am! Check your Festival Passport for the five select marketplaces to purchase delicious cheese dishes, collect your stamps, then stroll over to Shimmering Sips marketplace for a special prize!
And I didn’t even get to the desserts and beverages!
To see all the menus for this year’s EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival go here: 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Menus
What’s on you Gotta Try It list?
If you’re to ready start planning your family’s Disney vacation, if you need more information or if you just want to ask a question call me at 901-828-6354, email email@example.com or use the Send Margaret A Message‘ button.
Remember there is never any additional cost or fee for using my services.
For more updates and Top 5 Lists check back here often and follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MouseFanMargaret.